For units purchased online from www.soundcan.co.uk, Cyrus Audio offers a 30 day money back guarantee. If you change your mind about your soundcan, you can return it to us in the original packaging for a full refund. For details and to return your product please click here. Please do not send products back to us without first arranging to do so.
Cyrus Audio supports retailers to provide a 12 month warranty (subject to terms and conditions) from the date of purchase. It is the responsibility of the customer and retailer to prove that the item is covered by this warranty (i.e. was purchased within this period). In the rare event that your Cyrus unit does develop a fault, please take it back to the retailer from whom it was originally purchased, as they may be able to cure the problem on site. If they cannot, they will liaise with the Cyrus Service department to get your unit back to full working order. If for any reason you cannot return it to your original retailer, please visit your nearest retailer. You can find your nearest UK retailer by clicking here. Or if you are not in the UK you can contact your local Cyrus Distributor here. Please retain all sales receipts as proof of purchase.
Conditions of Warranty
1) Cyrus Audio Ltd Warranty is only valid when the products are bought through our authorised dealers in your country of residence. Products shipped across borders will not be covered under warranty unless specific permission has been granted by Cyrus.
2) No dealer or Distributor may vary the terms of the warranty which is personal to the original Purchaser.
3) The warranty is non- transferable.
4) The warranty excludes:
- Damage caused through neglect, accident, misuse, wear and tear, or through incorrect installation, adjustment or repair by unauthorised personnel. Any unauthorised servicing will result in loss of guarantee.
- Liability for damage or loss occurring in transit to or from the purchaser.
- Consequential damage, loss or injury, arising from or use in conjunction with this equipment.
5) Cyrus reserves the right to raise a charge for the investigation and carriage of equipment returned to us under warranty but where there is no fault found on the equipment.
The above conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.